In my last summaries that i was order it here please follow the instructions carefully . write the Theories that in this chapter and explain it and find the connections between these theories and the last theories in last chapters. that in my criminal Justice class the name of the book is :
Criminological Theory: Context and Consequences, Fifth Edition
Ease ask me if you want any thing. i will upload an example for you Grading Rubric
An “A” paper will do the following in a clear, especially well written and very thorough manner and will demonstrate exceptional analytical skills and understanding of contract law.
A “B” paper will do the following in a clear, well written and through manner and will demonstrate capable analytical skills and understanding of contract law.
A “C” or lower grade will fail in some aspect to do the following or adhere to the standards described above.
Plus’s and minus’s will further distinguish within the above categories.
• Provides an introduction to the reader of how the paper will be structured and what it will do
• Demonstrates a general understanding of contract law and briefly explains the elements of a contract
• With respect to cases, identifies the key facts that relate to the enforceability of contracts
• Correctly states the applicable legal rules in those cases
• Shows an understanding of the laws or precedent that support the court’s decision to enforce or not to enforce a contract
• Discusses the key public policy, business and societal concerns that most influenced the court in reaching its ruling to Not enforce the contract.
• Addresses the Opposing position that courts Should enforce contracts as written
and supports this position with a discussion of relevant cases, contract laws, public policy, business & societal concerns.
• If non-case materials (outlines posted on Blackboard, statutes or Restatements cited in the cases) are used, correctly describes those materials and the rules they set forth.
• Overall, describes the circumstances under which contracts are or are not enforced according to their terms and supports the description with a discussion of relevant cases, contract law, public policy, business and societal concerns
• NOTE: Do NOT use capacity to contract and fraudulent misrepresentation in this assignment
• Tells the reader in summary fashion what you have concluded about the circumstances under which courts will or will not enforce contracts as written
• Does not introduce material that you have not previously covered
• Grammatically correct
• Free of typographical and spelling errors
• Well organized and clearly written
• Accurate and consistent citations. May refer to references in either the body of the text or in footnotes. No bibliography is necessary.
• Adheres to formatting requirements (typed, double spaced, Times New Roman 12 point font, no more than 5 pages)
PS:The paper is based on the reading of four cases, and I will upload them with the instruction.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more