Assume that you are a business owner or business professional, in a company and industry of your choice, responsible for creating and executing the company’s strategic plan.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Develop an argument supporting the importance of a strategic plan for the success of the defined business.
2. Create a mission statement for the company explaining how the mission will be essential to the company’s success.
3. Create a vision statement for the company explaining how the vision statement supports the company’s mission.
4. Establish five (5) key objectives for the company encompassing operational, financial, and human resource aspects of the business and justify why each of these objectives is essential to the success of the business.
5. Justify how the five (5) key objectives established support the mission and vision statements of the company as defined in the assignment.
6. Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more