Broad guidelines for each review:
1. Start the review with a brief summary of the core content, arguments or results of the paper.
2. Provide a critique showing evidence of ability to appraise the article. In general, the critique is likely to comment on some of the following issues:
• Appraisal of the particular emphasis or focus of the article
• The article’s theoretical coherence and logical structure
• Any methodological issues in the studies reported in the articles
• The article’s relevance to clinical practice
• Any recommendation that you can provide to improve and further advance the studies
• Any other constructive comments that you can think of
3. Strengthen and backup your arguments using published literature, although you don’t need to do that for every single argument you make.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more