1. Discuss the background of the selected company.
2. Describe GAAP and its role in financial accounting reporting.
3. Explain the selected company’s application of GAAP to recording and reporting of its financial information.
4. Describe the proper recording of acquisition, depreciation and disposal of long-term liabilities and plant assets and compare to selected company’s treatments.
5. Explain the nature and types of liabilities and explain the company’s treatments of its liabilities.
6.Explain the book value of the company. Then compare to the current market value. Discuss the differences.
7. Explain the major uses and sources of cash from the company’s statement cash flows.
8. Provide an appropriate conclusion. Ensure that each of the eight requirements include a heading in your paper. You will need the company’s latest 10-K SEC filing. You must use the FASB Codification for authoritative guidance on accounting principles and procedures. In addition, use scholarly articles and journals from the library. Other resources include finance websites such as Google finance and Yahoo finance. Your paper must be between 6 and 8 pages and APA-formatted.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more