1. Explain the process for appointing a Supreme Court justice. What actors and factors affect the selection process?
2. How does the majority opinion differ from the concurring and dissenting opinions? Use a case study from our videos.
3. Does the constitution guarantee a right to privacy? What would Justice Roberts Jr. say??
4. How does a case make it to the US Supreme Court? Explain fully and use an example from the videos on civil liberties or civil rights.
5. Who has more power: The Chief Justice or an Associate Justice? Why?? Use a case law seen in the videos to support your argument.
6. What is the law clerks purpose in the US Supreme Court? Do they matter more than the Solicitor general??
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more