The final paper must have depth of scholarship, originality, theoretical and conceptual framework, clarity and logic in its presentation and adhere to grammar guidelines. You will select a topic for your Final Paper related to the Future of Managed Health Care Delivery Systems, which will be submitted to your instructor for approval during Week Two. The 10-15 page paper (excluding title and reference pages) must follow APA guidelines for written assignments and contain eight to ten references from scholarly sources, excluding the course textbook.
Your paper must address the following bolded topics, which should be titled appropriately in your paper:
1. Include an Abstract which is a synopsis of the overall paper
2. Managed Health Care Quality should address such factors as whether or not patient health care needs and even preferences are being met; the care is right for the illness, care is timely, and unnecessary test and procedures are not ordered.
3. Provider Contracting is when doctors and health care practitioners have a contract agreement through a third party payer to accept a specified payment for services provided to patients.
4. Cost Containment deals with managing the costs of doing business within a specified budget while restraining expenditures to meet a specified financial target.
5. Effects on Medicare and Medicaid in managed health care appear to be moving in a direction where both types of recipients will be enrolled in some type of managed health care plan in the near future.
6. The future role of government regulations, to include ERISA and HIPAA health care policies.
7. Include Three Recommendations each, related to quality and change in Medicare and Medicaid managed health care plans.
Writing the Final Paper
1. Must be ten- to fifteen double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must have a cover page that includes:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a concluding paragraph.
6. Must use at least eight sources, including a minimum of three from ProQuest.
7. Must use APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center to document all sources.
8. Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is formatted according to APA style.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more