Read “Strategic Human Resource MGT International HRM Supplement” that is listed in the Required Materials for this course. On the last page, a mini case describes the plight of one Korean woman who tried to make a difference in her company. Review this case along with the rest of the supplement and consider how to make a difference in this company. Be sure to state how it aligns with the HRM strategy.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
1. Determine if and how the HRM practices align with the company’s business strategy.
2. Discuss how hiring more women and promoting them could improve the competitive advantage of this company.
3. Prepare a recruitment and retention plan for this company that specifically targets women employees.
4. List three (3) potential obstacles that this company could face in its quest to diversify its workforce in this particular culture.
5. Recommend two HRM strategies that this company could enforce to improve the visibility of its women employees.
6. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
You must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Evaluate human resource strategies and how these strategies align with business strategies.
• Create a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
• Formulate HRM strategies and policies to recruit, select, place, and retain the most efficient and effective workforce.
• Design processes to manage employee performance, retention and separation.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic human resource development.
• Write clearly and concisely about strategic human resource development using proper writing mechanics.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more