1. In regards to Securing IP Telephony, what are the most common types of security risks to data networks today?
2. What makes coaxial cable popular among broadband applications to customer premises? Discuss its advantages.
3. Discuss at least two advantages of call accounting software in a PBX.
4. Briefly explain the importance of a Gateway in the VoIP infrastructure.
5. Describe at least two basic troubleshooting tools that are used for VoIP networks to debug infrastructure issues.
6. What is a TMN? Discuss at least two Management Layers of TMN
7. What are the advantages and disadvantages of replacing a traditional PBX-type phone system with a Wireless IP phone?
8. List and define the network elements or “network boxes” that are required to implement a VoIP network.
9. Describe what a converged network is and what benefits are derived from that.
10. Is there still a need for QoS if a VoIP infrastructure is engineered for overcapacity, where the largest trunks and fastest network elements are installed in a network? Please explain and provide examples.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more