Write a procedural email to employees reminding them of key components of a company policy on acceptable use of email and text messaging. The policy should address security issues, privacy issues, and company monitoring of messages. Consider policies on appropriate message content, the consequences for using company equipment to send harassing messages, and a policy on the use of company system for sending personal email messages.
The message should take the “form” of an email; however, you will submit your assignment to the online course shell.
Revise the procedural message to ensure you:
Follow proper format.
Use a descriptive title or heading
Use bullets as needed to emphasize key points
Include appropriate greeting and salutation
Have the following content:
4. Introduce the main idea of the message in a concise, informative manner.
5. Itemize and explain three (3) to five (5) key points with details.
6. Provide information about where and to whom questions should be directed.
7. Use effective language and English usage.
• Begin statements with action verbs
• Use correct grammar, punctuation, and mechanics
• Avoid spelling errors
Your assignment must:
• Be typed, single spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12). Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Submitting your assignment:
• Submit your assignment through the online course shell.
• You do not need to email your assignment to your instructor.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Use writing process strategies to develop brief business documents, such as routine messages, bad news messages, and persuasive/sales messages.
• Organize ideas logically by using transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
• Support ideas or claims in body paragraphs with clear details, examples, and explanations.
• Use sentence variety and effective word choice in written communication.
• Write clearly and concisely using proper writing mechanics.
Consider the feedback from your professor when making your revisions.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more