You are to create a report that compares the economic profile of a country assigned to you (in appendix A below) with the economic profile of the UK.
Your report should demonstrate that you can use ICT facilities to support your work as an economist, particularly those introduced in EC1248: Becoming an Economist. You will be assessed on the quality of your presentation (appearance of your submission DOES matter) as well as on written content. You should demonstrate awareness of important macroeconomic indicators and be able to draw meaningful comparisons between the two countries on the basis of these. You should be able to display AND discuss your data appropriately.
Your report should compare some key features of the two economies, your assigned country and the UK. Choose features that are important, rather than trivial, and for which you can find data; for example:
• Do the two countries have similar levels of economic activity?
• Are the two country’s economies growing at the same rate?
• Are both countries equally open to international trade?
• Is the standard of living the same?
• Is labor productivity the same?
• Try to look at long-run trends, not just the most recent figures, so that you can report on whether the relationships you describe are increasing or decreasing or staying roughly constant.
• Write a minimum of 800 words of text, maximum of 1300 words.
• Begin with a text-only summary of no more than 150 words in which you briefly summaries the comparison you have made.
• Explain your choice of variables and their meaning.
• Your main report should include tables imported from Excel and graphs imported from Excel or PowerPoint. At least one table should involve calculations, for example of growth rates or of ratios between two measurements.
• Use stylistic devices such as bold, underline, italics, or large font to add emphasis where suitable, e.g. to titles.
• Follow your report with a list of references to web-sites where further information is available. Use Harvard referencing. Annotate each item in this list with a brief description of what sort of information is available.
• The format of your report should be a word document.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more