Nursing Conceptual Model, On Katharine Kolcaba’s Theory of comfort which focus on holistic care. prepare a 12-slide PowerPoint presentation about the model. Include:
1. A brief overview of the nursing conceptual model selected
2. Explanation of how the nursing conceptual model incorporates the four metaparadigm concepts
3. Explain at least three specific ways in which the nursing conceptual model could be used to improve nursing practice. Elaborate, explain, or defend each point mentioned.
4. Provide current reliable sources to establish credibility for the presentation.
Requirements for PowerPoint are as follows:
1. 10 slides for content
2. 1 slide for references
3. 1 slide for the title, which is to include: a) Title of the presentation, b) Names of the CLC group members, and c) Date!!!
4. Accompanying speaker notes elaborating on the information contained in each slide.
IMPORTANT: This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more