1. Critically evaluate the following statement: Organisational practices and policies to create greater employee flexibility have a universally positive impact on employees. Use examples of flexible working practices to illustrate your answer.
2. HRM emerged in the 1980s as an approach to people management which was distinct from that referred to as personnel management. Critically discuss the distinctions between the two approaches and evaluate the extent to which HRM truly represented a novel approach to people management.
3. Describe and analyse the ‘universal model of HRM (Best practice), and assess its relevance to the achievement of a high performance workplace. Critically evaluate the extent to which a link has been established between best practice HRM and improved organisational performance.
4. With reference to appropriate examples, discuss how national context V both cultural and institution al – acts to influence how organisations manage their employees and critically evaluate how a multinational corporation might address national differences when deciding on how best to configure HRM in across its global operations.
5. Outline and critically evaluate the concept of the psychological contract. Why is an understanding of the psychological contract considered to be important to the management of the contemporary employment relationship?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more