Research your state’s statutes that regulate health care professionals, including licensure, credentialing, certification, and registration requirements. In addition, research areas of potential criminal liability relating to these procedures, as well as professional misconduct.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper that summarizes your findings in relation to one type of health care professional, such as a physician, nurse, pharmacist, or nurse practitioner. Include the following components:
· Identify the civil complaint process for patients or consumers to use in the event of suspected professional misconduct or incompetence.
· Explain the role of the respective regulatory agencies in investigating allegations and determining and applying any appropriate disciplinary action.
· Identify potential criminal liabilities for the health care professional that are related to abuses perpetrated in practices involving these procedures, as well as professional misconduct.
· Describe appropriate risk management strategies and quality assurance programs to reduce the risk of liability and negligence.
· Explain the process to follow in the event that criminal charges were filed for the described criminal behavior.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more