The Banana Tree Travel Agency a small travel agency has been growing and they decided to expand their operation. There has been a lot of interest in the travel agency’s tours to Egypt. To better serve their customers, the company has decided to expand their operation internationally and lease an office in Cairo. Two travel agents will be working in that office. The two travel agents would need new
workstations and a printer connected together as well as internet connection and would also need to occasionally exchange files with the main office in Miami Florida.
In addition to adding the international office, John Wrighwing has leased an adjacent office building. He has decided to house 10 of his travel agents within the leased building. There will be one Administrative Aide in the building with the travel agents. He is also adding a conference room with a projector.
The travel agents who will be in the leased building have relatively new workstations all running Windows Vista. He wants three printers and additional space for 5 new agents who will work both in and out of the office. The agents from Building “A” will also need to work at times in Building “B”.
The administrative staff and the other travel agents in the first building have a mix of computers, some of the computers are running Windows XP, some are running Windows Vista, and there is still one running Windows 2000. Group “A” is happy with their computers and with the network. Both networks have their own Internet connections.
• Setting up the network and having the networks in both buildings communicate with each other.
• Setting up the office in Cairo and having the computers and printer networked together.
• The Travel agents all need to get daily printed reports which will be coming from the original
building (Building A).
• What are some solutions to getting both networks communicating with each other and having an easy transition?
• What are some solutions of sending files from the international office in Cairo to the main office in Miami?
• If using wireless consider the weather.
• What hardware would you use?
Respond to each of the project requirements and submit all work to the Dropbox as a single
file. Note: This project contains three separate parts – read the rubrics.
1. Show one example each of a Class A network IP address, a Class B network IP address, and
a Class C network IP address. Explain what each piece of the address tells you in each case.
2. Use the unit 6 seminar/project case scenario (above) and use Visio 2007 to generate a
diagram for the network topology. Briefly discuss which design would best fit the client’s needs.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more