This written assignment is based on the work conducted in the Research Design Correlation/Regression or t Test Study group discussion forum. Based on this initial work, feedback received, and additional research, students should submit a basic research proposal that calls for the use of correlation and regression analyses (bivariate, multiple, or logistic), or a two sample t test (independent samples or repeated measures). The paper should be APA formatted as a research proposal, and approximately 4 pages of content. Include a title page, and a reference page that includes any resources utilized. The paper needs a title page, abstract page, and body. There should be at least 6 references.
Please include the following in the research proposal:
Introduction (1-2 paragraphs)
• Present the research question of interest.
• Explain how the chosen statistical test applies to this research question.
• Provide the statistical notation and written explanations for the null and alternative hypotheses.
Participants (1 paragraph)
• List how many participants will be selected.
• Identify who will be the participants and their major demographic characteristics (e.g., sex, age, etc.).
• Explain how participants will be selected for the study.
Procedures (1-2 paragraphs)
• Identify the variables in the study.
• Describe each variable’s scale of measurement (nominal, ordinal, interval, or ratio) and characteristics (i.e., discrete vs. continuous, qualitative vs. categorical, etc.).
• Provide an operational definition for each variable, explaining how the variables will be measured.
Results (1-2 paragraphs)
• Describe the statistical tests that will be conducted. Be sure to include why each test was chosen and why it is appropriate for this study.
• Identify the information that will be obtained from the results of this test and what will be needed to draw conclusions regarding the hypotheses.
Discussion (1 paragraph)
• Identify any expected biases, assumptions, or faults with the proposed study and the use of the identified statistical tests.
• Explain what conclusions can and cannot be made for this study, and using these statistical tests.
• Describe the practical significance or importance of the results.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more