“Should collegiate athletes be salaried to play sports?”
I am PRO on should they get compensated!
My points of attention on why I’m for it are:
1. Everyone makes cash except the athletes.
2. Coaches acquire rewarded with new contracts multi-million dollar contracts based off the presentation of the athletes, athletes should salaried.
3. This will reduce schools from being sanctioned (punished) from athletes that accept goods (money, clothes, cars ect.) from outside sources.
4. Help family by having a source of returns.
5. During March Madness (NCAA Ball Annual tourney & Bowl month (College Fball), Universities, Businesses make millions, athletes should remunerated.
Reasons why I’m against it:
1. It takes away from the game.
2. Most athletes previously get free learning (scholarship).
I can’t find any longer reasons why I feel collegiate athletes should be paid. Can you find more reasons?
And if you find any reasons on why they should be compensated, feel free to add them.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more