1. Write a SWOT analysis for the brand.
2. Write a summary of your client and three competitors to get some understanding of the market and competition.
3. Create a theory about who the ideal audience is. Cite facts and show enough research to back it up. Talk about why this audience is such a good fit. (Why does the brand matter to them more than another brand)?
4. One-sentence summary: A successful summary will answer the following for your client: “who are they, what do they do, and why does it matter to the audience?” Hint: don’t list a bunch of attributes about the brand; talk about the one that matters most to your audience. This should be interesting and believable (usually impossible to do without research).
1. Leatherman tools. Find a new audience that’s underserved by the market and create the campaign.
2. Sundance Market (Eugene). Find their soul. Hint: it’s not “We’re organic. Yay!” Go deeper.
3. Florence, Oregon. Make sense of this city and build a brand around it.
Once you choose a brand, you need to use the same brand for your strategy and creative book.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more